To make appetizing and mouthwatering you actually do not always have to cook meals which contain fancy ingredients such as fish or meat. Even by using simple ingredients such as green beans, you can still make delicious dishes that will make you addicted.
Speaking of dishes made from green beans, this time we have a recipe for Tumis Kacang Panjang (sauteed long beans) that are as tasty and savoring as other side dishes you have ever tried. What’s the recipe like? Check this one.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 bunch of chopped string beans
- 1 tempeh
- 100 grams of shrimp
- 2 red chilies
- 5 cayenne peppers
- 4 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 segment of galangal
- 3 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 150 ml of water
- Wash shrimp thoroughly, give salt and lime juice then leave for 15 minutes. After that, rinse again.
- Stir-fry onion, garlic, chili, galangal, and bay leaves until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, stir-fry until cooked.
- Enter the tempeh that has been fried, stir well.
- Pour water into the pan and add sweet soy sauce, salt, sugar, pepper and cayenne pepper. Cook until the water boils.
- Add long beans, stir well. Cook until the spices are soaked and the beans are cooked. Lift and set aside.
- Tumis kacang panjang is ready to serve.
Want to taste more delicious cuisine? Cook the beans for a while so that the texture remains crispy. That’s it, you’re ready to cook on your own!